admin管理员组

文章数量:1567921

2024年1月15日发(作者:)

疯狂动物城

1—-Fear, treachery, blood lust。

恐惧,背叛,杀戮.

2——Thousands of years ago these

几千年前 这些 是...

3--forces that ruled our world

支配着我们的世界的力量

4——A world where prey were scared of predators.

一个猎物担心着捕食者的世界。

5—-And predators had an uncontrollable.。.

捕食者有一个无法控制的。。.

6—-biological urge to maim, and maul, and。。.

生理上的冲动去伤害,残害,并且。。.

7——Awww! 噢!

8-—Blood! Blood! Blood!

血!血!血!

9——And。。 death!

和。.死!

10——Ahhh.。.

唉唉.。..。。

11--Back then, the world was divided in two。

在那时,世界分为二种。

12-—Vicious predator, or meek prey.

凶猛的捕食者与脆弱的猎物。

13-—But over time, we evolved, and moved beyond or primitive savage

ways。

但随着时间的推移,我们进化了并抛弃了野蛮的性格.

14-—Now predator and prey live in harmony。

现在捕食者与猎物和睦相处。

15——And every young mammal has multitudinous opportunities。

而且所有的年轻的动物都有着各种的可能.

16—-Yeah, I don’t have to cower in a a herd anymore。

耶,我再也不用躲在洞穴里了。

17—-Instead, I can be an astronaut.

取而代之,我可以当太空人.

18--I don’t have to be a lonely hunter anymore。 Today I can hunt for tax

exemptions。

我再也不用当一个孤独的猎人。如今我可以狩猎税收。

19-—I’m gonna be an actuary。

我可以当一个保险精算师。

20--And I can make the world a better place. I am going to be。.。

而且我可让这个世界成为一个更好的地方.我可以当。。.

21-—A police officer!

一位珀莉丝奥菲斯尔!

22—-Bunny cop? That is the most stupidest thing I ever heard!

兔子警察,这是我听过最蠢的事了!

23—-It may seem impossible to small minds。 I’m looking at you, Gideon

Grey.

这也许对心态渺小的人来说是不可能.我在说你呢,吉帝恩葛瑞。

24--But, just 211 miles away, stands the great city of Zootopia.

但是,坐落在 211 英哩远,有着一做伟大的城市动物邦。

25——Where our ancestors first joined together in peace.

我们的祖先在那儿签定了和平协议.

26—-And declared that anyone can be anything!

而且他们宣告人人都有无限可能!

27——Thank you and good night。

感谢你们,晚安。

28-—Judy, you ever wonder how your mom and me got to be so darn

happy? 朱迪,你有没有想过为什么你妈咪跟我这么快乐?

29-—Nope 没了("雄兔脚扑朔,雌兔眼迷离")

30--Well, we gave up on our dreams, and we settled. Right, Bon?

好吧,因为我们放弃了自己的梦想,并且定居了下来.对吧,邦妮?

31——Oh, yes。 That's right, Stu. We settled hard。

嗯,这是真的,斯图。我们艰难的定居下来了。

32--You see, that's the beauty of complacency, Jude.

你看,这就是这的好处,朱迪。

33--If you don’t try anything new, you'll never fail。

如果你不尝试新事物,你就永远不会失败。

34-—I like trying, actually。

事实上我喜欢尝试。

35-—What your father means, hon, is that it's gonna be difficult,

亲爱的,你爹地是指,对你而言成为警察可能会很艰难。。。

36--— for you to become a police officer.

- 让你成为一名警察.

— Right. There's never been a bunny cop。

- 没错,从来没有一只兔子警察.

37--- No。 — Bunnies don't do that。

— 没有 — 兔子么永远做不到.

38—-— Never. — Never。

— 从来没有。 — 从来没有。

39——Well.。。 Then I guess I’ll have to be the first one。

嗯。。。那么我想我必须是第一个了。

40——Because I am gonna make the world a better place!

因为我要让世界变得更美好!

41--Or, heck, you know。 You wanna talk about making the world a better

place,

或者说,哎呀,你知道的.你说你想让世界变成更好的地方,

42--no better way to do it than becoming a carrot farmer。

没有比做拔胡萝卜的更好的了。

43——Yes! Your dad, me, your 275 brothers and sisters。

没错!你爹地、我和你的 275 个兄弟姊妹.

44-—- We're changing the world. — Yeah。

- 我们正在改变这个世界。 — 耶。

45--- One carrot at a time。 — Amen to that.-

一次一个胡萝卜。 - 但愿如此。

46-—Carrot farming is a noble profession.

拔萝卜是一个崇高的职业.

47--You get it, honey? I mean, it’s great to have dreams。

你明白吗,亲爱的?我的意思是,这是伟大的梦想。

48——Yeah, just as long as you don't believe in them too much。

有梦想很好,只要你不要太相信它。

49-—Where the heck'd she go?

她跑哪去了?

50—-Give me your tickets right now, or I’m gonna kick your meek little

sheep butt.

现在给我你的票,不然我就踢你那温顺的小绵羊屁股.

51-—Ow! Cut it out, Gideon!

噢!不要这样,吉帝恩!

52——Baah, baah! What are you gonna do, cry?

巴阿,巴阿!你要干嘛,哭了吗?

53--- Hey! You heard her. Cut it out。 — Nice costume, loser.—

喂!你听到她说的了!停下来! — 好装扮啊,失败者。

54—-What crazy world are you living in where you think a bunny could

be a cop?

你生活在什么疯狂的世界让你觉得兔子可能是警察?

55——— Kindly return my friend’s tickets. — Come and get them。

But watch out.-

请把票还给我的朋友们。 - 来啊自己来拿啊,但小心了。

56--Cause I’m a fox, and like you said in your dumb little stage play,

因为我是一只狐狸,和你一样在你的愚蠢的小舞台剧说,

57——us predators used to eat prey。 And that killer instinct's still in our

denna.我的有着仍然有猎捕的天性,残暴仍然在我的"DENNA”里。

58-—— Uh, I'm pretty much sure it's pronounced DNA。

- 嗯,我非常肯定应该念 DNA。

— Don't tell me what I know, Travis。

- 不要告诉我什么,我都知道,特拉维斯。

59——You don’t scare me, Gideon.

你吓不倒我的,吉迪恩。

60--Scared now?

现在害怕吗?

61—-Look at her nose twitch, she is scared.

看她的小鼻子抽动,她是害怕了。

62-—Cry, little baby bunny! Cry。。。 Ow。.。

哭了,小宝贝兔子!哭哇... 嗷.。.

63--Oh, you don't know when to quit, do you?

哦,你就是不知道什么时候放弃,对吧?

64—-Huh!

呵呵!

65——I want you to remember this moment the next time you think you

will ever be。.。

我要你永远记住这一刻,下次你别认为你会是任何人。。。...

66--anything more than just a stupid carrot—farming dumb bunny。

你只是个会愚蠢的拔胡萝卜的农民。

67—-— That looks bad. - Are you okay, Judy?

- 你看起来很糟。 - 你没事吧,茱蒂??

68——Yeah, yeah, I’m okay. Here you go。

嗯,恩,我没事,给你。

69——— Wow, you got our tickets! - You’re awesome, Judy.

- 哇,你拿到了我们的票! — 你真棒,朱迪。

70--Yeah, that Gideon Grey doesn’t know what he's talking about!

没错!那个吉帝恩葛瑞根本不知道他再说什么!

71——Well, he was right about one thing。

嗯,他有一件事说对了。

72—-I don’t know when to quit。

我不知道什么时候放弃。

73--ZOOTOPIA POLICE ACADEMY

动物乌托邦警察学院

74-—Listen up, cadets. Zootopia has 12 unique ecosystems within its city

limits.

听好了,学员。动物乌托邦的市区范围内拥有 12 个独特的生态系统。

75——Tundratown, Sahara Square, Rainforest District, to name a few.

极地区、撒哈拉广场、热带雨林区,仅举几例。

76—-You're gonna have to master all of them before you hit the streets.

你必须在你上街前掌握它们的一切。

77-—Or guess what? You’ll be dead!

或者,你猜怎么着?你就会死!

78-—Scorching sandstorm.

炎炎的沙尘暴。

79—-You’re dead, bunny bumpkin.

你死定了,土包子兔子。

80--One thousand foot fall。

一千尺大瀑布。

81--You’re dead, carrot face.

你死定了,吃胡萝卜的。

82--Frigid ice wall.

严寒的冰墙。

83—-You're dead, farm girl.

你死定了,农家少女。

84——Enormous criminal. You’re dead.

重量级罪犯。你死定了。

85—-Dead。 Dead。 Dead.

死。死。死。

86-—!

噢噢噢。。。.。。!

87—-Filthy toilet。 You're dead, fluff butt.

肮脏的厕所。你死定了,屁股长毛的。

88—-Just quit and go home, fuzzy bunny。

赶快放弃,然后回家,小兔子.

89——— There’s never been a bunny cop. Never.

从未有兔子警察。决对不会有。

- Just a stupid carrot—farming dumb bunny。-

— 你只是一个愚蠢的拔胡萝卜的小兔子。

90-—As mayor of Zootopia, I am proud to announce that my mammal

inclusion..。

身为动物邦的市长,我很自豪地宣布,我的哺乳动物法案.。。

91--initiative, has produced its first police academy graduate.

主动,培训产生的第一名已从警校毕业。

92—-Valedictorian of her class, ZPD's very first

作为他们班的毕业生致词,市警局的第一位兔子警官。。.

93—-Judy Hopps.

朱迪哈波丝。

94--Assistant Mayor Bellwether, her badge。

羊咩咩市长助理,她的警徽。

95-—- Oh, yes, yes! - Thank you。

- 嗯,是的先生! — 谢谢。

96——Judy, it is my great privilege to officially assign you to the heart of

Zootopia。。。

朱迪,这是我莫大的荣幸正式分配你到动物乌托邦的中心.。。。.。

97——Precinct One。 City Center。

一号辖区,市中心。

98-—— Yeh! - Yeh!-

耶! — 耶!

99--Congratulations Officer Hopps。

恭喜你哈波丝警官。

100—-I won’t let you down。

我不会让你失望的。

101-—This has been my dream since I was a kid.

从我还是迷你兔子起这一直是我的梦想。

102—-You know, it's a real proud day for us little guys。

你知道,这对我们这些小家伙是个光荣的一天.

103-—Bellwether, make room, will you?

领头羊,腾出空间,你愿意吗?

104-—Okay, Officer Hopps. Let’s see those teeth!

好了,哈波丝警官,让我们看看那些大板牙!

105--Officer Hopps, look here.

哈波丝警官,请看这里。

106--- We’re real proud of you, Judy。 — Yeah, and scared too.

- 我们非常为你感到骄傲,朱迪。 —还有害怕.

107—-- Yes。 - Really, it's kind of a proud—scared combo.

— 是的. — 真的,因为这是一个危险的工作。

108——I mean, Zootopia。 So far away, such a big city

。我的意思是,动物乌托邦.它这么的远,这么大的一个城市.

109——Guys, I’ve been working for this my whole life。

伙计们,放松,我等了一辈子了。

110—-We know。 And we're just a little exited for you, but terrified.

我们知道。而我们只是替你感到兴奋但也害怕。

111—-The only thing we have to fear is fear itself.

我们唯一需要畏惧的就是恐惧本身。

112—-And also bears。 We have bears to fear, too.

和熊。我们也要担心熊,还有狮子.

113——— Say nothing on lions, and wolves. — Wolves?

- 狮子和狼没什么。 - 狼?

114—-- Weasels。 — You played cribbage with a weasel once?

- 黄鼠狼. - 你有一次跟黄鼠狼斗地主?

115——Yeah, he cheats like there’s no tomorrow.

没错,他们会出老千整死你。

116——You know what? Pretty much all predators.

你知道吗?任何掠食者。

117—-— And Zootopia is full of them. - Oh, Stu.

- 动物邦里到处都是。 — 够了,斯图。

118--And foxes are the worst.

狐狸是最差劲的。

119-—Yeah, actually, your father does have a point there。

是啊,其实,你爹地是对的.

120—-It's in their biology。 Remember what happened with Gideon Grey?

这在他们的天性里.记得那只吉迪恩葛瑞干了什么?

121—-When I was nine。 Gideon Grey was a jerk who happens to be a

fox。当我九岁。吉迪恩葛瑞正好讨人厌又是只狐狸.

122—-I know plenty of bunnies who are jerks。

我知道很多兔子也都很讨人厌。

123-—Sure, yeah, we all do, absolutely。 But just in case,

我们当然都知道,绝对。但是以防万一,

124——we made you a little care package to take with you.

我们给你做了一个保命袋要给你带着。

125-—- I put some snacks in there. — This is fox deterrent.

- 我们放了些点心在里面. - 这是防狐喇叭.

126--- Yeah, it's safe to have that. — This is fox repellant。

— 是的,带着它你会很安全。 - 这是防狐喷雾.

127--The deterrent and the repellant, that’s all she needs.

她有防狐喇叭跟防狐喷雾跟够了。

128—-— Check this out! - Oh, for goodness sake!

— 看一下这个! — 哦,老天爷!

129--She has no need for a fox taser, Stu。

天啊,他不需要狐狸电击器好吗,斯图。

130——Oh, come on。 When is there not a need for a fox taser?

拜托。怎么会不需要狐狸电击器了?

131——Well, okay, look, I will take this。。. To make you stop talking.

好吧,好吧,你看,为了让你们别再说了,我拿这个.

132—-Terrific! Everyone wins!

太好了,双赢!

133-—Arriving, Zootopia Express。

到达动物邦的特快车.

134——Okay, gotta go. Bye!

好了,我要走了。再见!

135—-Mmm。 I love you, guys。

嗯。我爱你们.

136—-Love you, too.

我们也爱你。

137--- Oh, cripes, here come the waterworks。 — Oh, Stu。together。- 喔天阿,大洪水要来了。— 哦,斯图。振作点.

138—-Bye everybody!

再见大家!

139—-Bye Judy, I love you! Bye!

再见朱迪,我爱你!再见!

140——Bye!再见!

Pull it

141——YOU ARE NOW LEAVING BUNNYBURROW.

你正在离开兔窝镇.

142—-* Oh oh oh oh ooh **哦,哦,哦,哦,哦*

143——* Oh oh oh oh ooh **哦,哦,哦,哦,哦*

144--* Oh oh oh oh ooh **哦,哦,哦,哦,哦*

145--* Oh oh oh oh ooh **哦,哦,哦,哦,哦*

146--* I messed up tonight I lost another fight **

今晚我搞砸了,又再一次落败 *

147——* I still mess up but I'll just start again **

虽然搞砸了,但我依然会重新开始 *

148--* I keep falling down I keep on hitting the ground **

我总是摔倒总是重重摔到地上 *

149—-* I always get up now to see what’s next **

而我总能重新振作去迎接崭新的未来 *

150——* Birds don’t just fly They fall down and get up *

*鸟儿不仅仅高飞,它们跌落后又重新展翅 *

151--* Nobody learns without getting it wrong *

*学习时没有人不曾不犯错 *

152—-* I won't give up, no I won't give in *

*我绝不放弃,我绝不屈服 *

153—-* Till I reach the end And then I’ll start again *

*直到我抵达终点并且我会再次重新出发 *

154—-* No I won't leave I wanna try everything *

*不我不会放弃我要尝试到底 *

155——* I wanna try even though I could fail *

*即便我可能失败我也要尝试到底 *

156—-* I won't give up, no I won't give in *

*我绝不放弃,我绝不屈服 *

157-—* Till I reach the end And then I’ll start again

*直到我抵达终点并且我会再次重新出发 *

158-—* No I won't leave I wanna try everything *

*不我不会放弃我要尝试到底 *

159——* I wanna try even though I could fail *

*即便我可能失败我也要尝试到底 *

160—-* Oh oh oh oh ooh Try everything *

*哦,哦,哦,哦,哦尝试一切 *

161--* Oh oh oh oh ooh Try everything *

*哦,哦,哦,哦,哦尝试一切 *

162——* Oh oh oh oh ooh Try everything *

*哦,哦,哦,哦,哦尝试一切 *

163-—* Oh oh oh oh ooh *

*哦,哦,哦,哦,哦 *

164--* I'll keep on making those new mistakes *

*我将会继续的犯下新的错误 *

165—-* I’ll keep on making them every day *

*但我每天都不会放弃 *

166—-* Those new mistakes *

*即便犯下错误 *

167——* Oh oh oh oh ooh Try everything *

*哦,哦,哦,哦,哦尝试一切 *

168—-* Oh oh oh oh ooh Try everything*

* 哦,哦,哦,哦,哦尝试一切 *

169-—* Oh oh oh oh ooh Try everything*

* 哦,哦,哦,哦,哦尝试一切 *

170--* Oh oh oh oh ooh*

* 哦,哦,哦,哦,哦 *

171--* Try everything*

* 尝试一切 *

172--I'm Gazelle。 Welcome to Zootopia。

我是志羚姐姐,欢迎来到动物邦。

173--And welcome to the Grand Pangolin Arms。 Luxury apartments with

charm。

然后欢迎来到豪华公寓。

174—-Complementary delousing once a month。 Don't lose your key!

每个月除跳蚤一次,不要搞丢你的钥匙!

175--Thank you。

谢谢.

176--- Oh, hi! I'm Judy, your new neighbor! - Yeah? Well, we’re

loud。

- 喔,你好!我叫朱迪,你的新邻居! - 喔?是吗,我们很吵。

177-—Don’t expect us to apologize for it.

别指望我们会道歉。

178——Greasy walls。

油腻腻的墙壁。

179—-Rickety bed。

摇晃晃的席梦思。

180--Crazy neighbors。

疯狂的邻居。

181——I love it!

我爱死了!

182-—Come on! He bared his teeth first!

拜托喔,是他先亮大板牙的!

183——— Excuse me! - Hmm?

- 不好意思! — 嗯?

184——Down here!

下面这边!

185-—— Hi. - O。.。 M.。. Goodness!- 嗨。

— 欧。.. 我的 。.。天啊!

186--They really did hire a bunny.

他们真的雇了一只兔子。

187--Ho—whop! I gotta tell you, you’re even cuter than I thought you'd

be。

矮油!我要告诉你,你比我想像中的还可爱。

188——Ooh, ah, you probably didn’t know, but a bunny can call

another bunny ”cute”,

哦,啊,你可能不知道,一只兔子可以说另一只兔子“可爱”,

189——but when other animals do it, that's a little。..

但其他的人呢,有一点.。。

190—-Ohhh. I am so sorry! Me, Benjamin Clawhauser。

噢噢噢.我很抱歉!我,洪金豹。

191--The guy everyone thinks is just a flabby donut-loving cop,

stereotyping you.

那个大家都认为我只是个爱吃甜甜圈的肥肥警察。

192——— Oh. — No, it's okay。

— 哦. — 其实还好。

193—-Oh。 You've actually got。.. there’s a。.。

哦。事实上你的...有一个。。.

194—-— A what? — In your neck. The fold。

- 一个什么? - 在你的脖子缝里。

195--- The。。. this.。. - Oh, there you went, you little dickens!

- 额。..这.。。 — 噢你这个狡猾的小家伙!

196——Hehehe, I should get to roll call, so which way

呵呵呵,我应该去报到了,所以哪一边是...

197--— Oh, ball pen's over there to the left。 — Great. Thank you!

— 哦,在左手边。 - 很好,谢谢你!

That poor little bunny's gonna get eaten alive.

哦.。。。..那可怜的兔子会被生吞活剥。

199—-Hey! Officer Hopps。 You ready to make the world a better place?

嘿!哈波丝警官.准备让这个世界变得更好了吗?

200——Attention!

注意!

201-—All right。 All right. Everybody sit。

好吧。好吧。大家坐下.

202—-I've got three items on the docket。

我的文件上有三个重点。

203-—First, we need to acknowledge the elephant in the room.

首先,我们必须对房里的大象致敬。

204-—Francine. Happy birthday.

弗软瑟斯。生日快乐。

205——Oh。哦。

206--Number two. There are some new recruits with us I

introduce,第二。我们有个新兵要介绍,

207-—but I'm not going to because。。。 I don't care。

但我不会,因为。.。...我不在乎。

208--Finally, we have 14 missing mammal cases.

最后,我们有 14 起失踪哺乳动物的案件。

209--All predators. From a giant polar bear to a teensy little otter.

所有的食肉动物。从一只巨大的北极熊到一只小小的水獭。

should

210—-And City Hall is right up my tail to find them。

而市政府正逼着我们赶紧破案.

211--This is priority number one. Assignments.

这是第一要务。分派工作。

212-—Officers Grizzoli, Fragmire, Delgato.

警官吉佐利官、梵软哥迈尔、戴嘎头.

213-—Your team take missing mammals from the Rainforest District。

你们团队负责失踪的热带雨林区的哺乳动物。

214-—Officers McHorn, Rhinowitz, Wolfard. Your teams take Sahara

Square。

警官李麦克、德拉格维奇、欧文。你们团队负责撒哈拉广场。

215--Officers Higgins, Snarlov, Trunkaby。 Tundratown.

警官西金斯、萨利姆、毕塔克。负责极地区。

216-—And finally, our first bunny, Officer Hopps.

最后,我们的第一个兔子,哈波斯警官.

217——Parking duty。 Dismissed.

开交通罚单.解散。

218--Parking duty?

交通罚单?

219-—Chief? Chief Bogo?

局长?蛮牛局长?

220-—Sir. You said there were fourteen missing mammal cases.

局长。你说有,共有十四人失踪的案件哺乳动物。

221—-— So? - So I can handle one。

- 那又怎样? - 我可以接下一个。

222-—You probably forgot but, I was top of my class at the academy.

你大概忘了,我是班上第一名毕业的。

223-—Didn't forget。 Just don't care。

我没忘记,我只是不在乎.

224—-Sir, I’m not just some token bunny.

局长,我可不只是只会说话的布娃娃。

225—-Well then, writing a hundred tickets a day should be easy.

那么,一天开一百张罚单对你而言应该很轻松。

226——A 100 tickets. I’m not gonna write 100 tickets.

一百张罚单,我才不会开一百张罚单。

227—-I’m gonna write 200 tickets. Before noon。

我会开两百张罚单,在中午之前。

228--FREQUENT STOPS 频繁起停

229——(EXPIRED)(已过期)

230—-(EXPIRED)(已过期)

231--Ah!啊!

232--Boom! Two hundred tickets before noon!

蹦!两百张罚单在中午之前!

233—-201。201。

234——Hey, watch where you’re going, fox!

嘿,走路小心点,狐狸!

235——Huh!呵呵!

236——Hmm。嗯。

237—-Where’d he go?

他哪儿去了?

238--Listen。 I know what you're doing skulking around during daylight

hours,

听。我知道你在做什么,白天在附近偷窥,

239——but I don't want any trouble in here. So hit the road!

而我不希望这里有任何的麻烦。所以,请滚蛋!

240——I'm not looking for any trouble either, sir.。.

我没有要找任何麻烦,先生...。..

241-—I simply wanna buy a Jumbo-Pop。 For my little boy.

我只是想要买一个巨型冰棒。给我小孩子的。

242--You want the red, or the blue, pal?

你要红色的,还是蓝色的,伙计?

243-—Oh。 I’m such a。..

哦.我真是个.。。。。。

244-—- Oh, come on, kid. Back up. Listen, buddy。 - What?

- 哦,拜托,孩子.回去吧。听着,伙计。 — 什么?

245—-There aren't any fox ice cream joints in your part of town?

你们住的地方没有狐狸的冰淇淋店吗?

246-—No, no. There are, there are. It’s just, my boy,

不不。有,是有的。只是我这个傻傻的孩子,

247——this goofy little stinker, he loves all things elephant.

这个愚蠢的小东西,他非常喜欢大象。

248—-He wants to be one when he grows up.

当他长大之后他一直想当一只大象。

249--Isn’t that adorable?

是不是很萌?

250—-Who the heck am I to crush his little dreams, huh? Right?

我怎么能粉碎他的梦想呢,是吧?对吧?

251—-Look, you probably can't read, fox, but the sign says

你看,你可能看不懂,狐狸,但牌子上写着

252—-We reserve the right to refuse service to anyone! So beat it。

我们有权拒绝任何人!所以,走吧。

253—-You're holding up the line。

你把队伍卡住了。

254——Hello. Excuse me.

好。打扰一下.

255—-Hey, you're gonna have to wait your turn like everyone else, meter

maid。

嘿,嘿你必须排队等待轮到你,查水表的女交警。

256—-Actually, I’m an officer。

其实,我是一位警官。

257-—Just have a quick question.

我很快的问你一个问题就好.

258—-Are your customers aware they're getting

你的客人知道他们的冰淇淋

259—-snot and mucus with their cookies and cream?

里面有鼻涕吗?

260--What are you talking about?

你在说什么?

261——Well. I don't wanna cause you any trouble,

好。我不想制造任何麻烦,

262—-but I believe scooping ice cream with an ungloved trunk is a class 3

health code violation。

但我相信舀冰淇淋与不带鼻子套是违反 3 级卫生法的。

263—-Which is kind of a big deal.

那是有一点严重的问题。

264--Of course I could let you off with a warning if you were to glove

those trunks

当然,当然我也可以当没看到,只要你能开始遵守规则然后

265—-and..。 I don't know.。。 finish selling this..。

而且。。.。。.我不知道。。.。..卖这个给...

266——nice dad and his son a.。。 What was it?

漂亮的爹地和他的儿子.。.。..你刚刚怎么说?

267—-A Jumbo-Pop。 Please。

一个巨型冰棒,谢谢.

268——A Jumbo-Pop.

巨型冰棒.

269——— $15. - Thank you so much. Thank you。

— $ 15 — 非常感谢.谢谢。

270—-Oh no, are you

哦,不,你在开玩笑吧?

271——I don’t have my wallet!

我没带我的钱包!

272-—I’d lose my head if it weren’t attached to my neck.

如果我的头没有连接到我的脖子我会失去我的头。

273——That's the truth。 Oh, boy. I’m sorry, pal.

这是事实。好孩子。我很抱歉,小子。

274--Gotta be about the worst birthday ever.

这一定是你最糟糕的生日。

275—-Please don't be mad at me。 Thanks anyway。

请不要生我的气.不管怎么说,还是要谢谢你。

276——Keep the change。

不用找了.

277—-Officer, I can't thank you enough。 So kind。 Really. Can I pay you

back?

警官,我真的非常感谢你。好善良。真的.我可以还给你吗?

278-—Oh, no. My treat.

不用了。我请客。

279—-It’s just, you know it burns me up to see folks with such backward

attitudes towards foxes。这

只是,见到他们这样恶劣的对待狐狸。

280--I just want to say you’re a great dad and just a real articulate fella。只想说你是一个伟大的父亲,只是一个真正的口齿伶俐的家伙.

281--Oh. Well, that is high praise。

哦。嗯,这是很高的赞赏。

282--It's rare that I find someone so non—patronizing.

我发现像你这样的人还是很罕见的。

283-—— Officer? - Hopps. Mr。.?

— 警官? — 哈波斯。先生..?

284—-Wilde。 Nick Wilde.

尾耳朵。妮可 尾耳朵。

285—-And you, little guy。 You wanna be an elephant when you grow up?

你好,小家伙。你长大后想成为大象?

286——You be an elephant。 Because this is Zootopia.

你就可以当只大象,因为这里是动物邦。

287--Anyone can be anything。

任何人都可以达成梦想。

288-—Ahh。 I tell him that all the time。

啊.我总是这么跟他说。

289--All right, here you go. Two paws.

好吧,来给你,握爪。

290--Yeah. Oh, look at that smile, that's a happy birthday smile!

是啊.哦,看看那笑容,那是生日开心的微笑!

291—-All right, give her a little bye-bye toot-toot.

好吧,给她说再见嘟嘟.

292—-Toot—toot。嘟嘟。

293—-— Bye, now! - Goodbye!— 再见! - 再见!

294--Oh。 Hey, little toot—toot。..哦。嘿,小嘟嘟。.。

295—-"ORGANIC"

$2“有机” $ 2

296—-PAWPSICLE ”ORGANIC ”

*$2 冰棒 “有机” * $ 2

297-—LEMMING BROTHERS BANK 旅鼠兄弟银行

298—-Get your Pawpsicles.

来买你的冰棒喔.

299——Oh!哦!

300——— Lumber delivery。 — What's with the color?

- 建材运送。 - 这颜色是什么?

301-—The color? Uh。.. it’s redwood。

颜色?呃。。.。。。这是红木。

302——39, 40, there you go. Way to work that diaper, big guy.39,你去那里。上班途中的尿布,大家伙。

303—-Hey。 No kiss bye-bye for daddy?

嘿.没有给爹地的吻别了?

304—-You kiss me tomorrow, I’ll bite your face off!

40,

你敢亲我,明天我会咬你的脸!

305——Ciao.卧槽.

306—-Well, I stood up for you, and you lied to me。

好吧,我帮你说话,你居然骗我。

307—-You liar!

你这个骗子!

308—-It’s called a hustle, Sweetheart。 And I’m not the liar. He is.

这叫说话的艺术,甜心。而且我不是骗子。他是。

309--Hey!嘿!

310——All right, Slick-Nick。 You’re under arrest。

好吧,油滑的尼克.你被捕了。

311--Really? For what?

真的?为什么?

312——Gee, I don't know。 How about selling food without a permit?

哎呀,我不知道。没有食品贩卖许可证?

313-—Transporting undeclared commerce across borough lines?

货物运输未经许可?

314-—- False advertizing。 — Permit。 Receipt of declared commerce.

— 商品叙述不实。 - 许可证。营业执照。

315-—And I didn’t falsely advertize anything。 Take care。

我没有做虚假广告.保重。

316-—You told that mouse the Pawpsicle sticks were redwood!

你跟他们说那冰棍棒是红木!

317--That's right。 Red wood。 With a space in the middle。

那就对了。红木.省略了中间几个字。

318——Wood that is red。

红色的木头.

319—-You can't touch me, Carrots. I've been doing this since I was born.

你抓不到我的,胡萝卜头。我从出生就一直做这个了。

320--You're gonna wanna refrain from calling me Carrots。

你会后悔叫我萝卜头的。

321——My bad。 I just naturally assumed

我的错。我猜你来自。.....

322-—from some little carrot-choked Podunk. No?

一些种小胡萝卜的波敦克。不是吗?

323--Uh, no. Podunk is in Deerbrooke county and I grew up in

Bunnyburrow.

哦,不是。波敦克在别区,我是在兔窝镇长大的.

324-—Okay. Tell me if this story sounds familiar。

好的.跟你说说一些耳熟的故事。

325--Naive little hick with good grades and big ideas decides

天真的小乡巴佬带着大大的梦想来到动物邦

326——”Hey, look at me, I'm gonna move to Zootopia.。。

“嘿,看我,我会搬到动物乌托邦。.。

327-—Where predators and prey live in harmony and sing Kumbaya!"

掠食者跟猎物会和睦相处,一起唱着来这吧!“

328--Only to find, whoopsie, we don’t all get along。

才发现,喔,我们没办法好好想处。

329——And that dream of becoming a big city cop, double whoopsie,

she’s a meter maid。

而那成为大城市的警察的梦想呢,又可惜了,她是个查水表的交通警察。

330--And whoopsie number three—sie, no one cares about her or her

dreams.

可惜的第三点呢,没人在意她或是她的梦想。

331-—And soon enough those dreams die, and our bunny sinks into

emotional and literal squalor

不久,这些梦想消失了,而我们情绪化的兔子

332—-living in a box under a bridge. Till finally she has no choice but to

go back home

生活在桥底下的一个盒子里,发现你没法选择

333—-with that cute fuzzy wuzzy little tail between her legs to become.。.只能夹着你那毛茸茸的尾巴乖乖回家,成为。..

334——You’re from Bunnyburrow, is that what you said? So how about

a carrot farmer?

你说你来自兔窝镇是吧?何不当个拔胡萝卜农?

335——That sound about right?

听起来还蛮对的吧?

336—-Oh!哦!

337--Be careful now, or it won’t just be your dreams getting crushed。

小心点喔,否则粉碎的就不只你的梦想。

338—-Hey, hey。 No one tells me what I can or can’t be。 Especially

not some.。。

嘿,嘿。没有人告诉我能做什么或不能做什么.尤其是一些不。。。

339—-jerk who never had the guts to try to be anything more than a

Pawpsicle hustler.

讨人厌,从没胆量去尝试任何事物的卖冰棒骗子。

340--All right, look.好吧,听着.

341--Everyone comes to Zootopia thinking they can be anything they want.每个人来到动物乌托邦都以为他们可以呼风唤雨。

342—-Well, you can’t. You can only be what you are.

实际上你不能,你只能是你自己。你只能是你是什么。

343--Sly fox. Dumb bunny。

狡猾的狐狸.蠢萌的兔子。

344——I'm not a dumb bunny.

我不是一个蠢萌的兔子。

345——Right. And that’s not wet cement.

对。然后那不是未干的水泥。

346-—You’ll never be a real cop.

你永远不会成为一个真正的警察。

347-—You're a cute meter maid, though.

你是一个可爱的交通警察。

348-—Maybe a supervisor one day。 Hang in there。

也许有一天会是个督察。撑住喔.

349--* Everybody hurts。.. *

* 每个人都会受伤的。.。 *

350——* *

* 只有独自一人。.. *

351--* You can’t do nothing right, baby。。. *

* 什么都做不好,宝贝。。。 *

352--* I'm a loser..。 *

* 我是一个失败者..。 *

353——CARROTS for ONE

一人一根胡萝卜

354—-Mom & Dad

妈咪和爹地

355-—— Oh, hey, it's my parents! — Oh, there she is! Hi,

Sweetheart!

- 哦,对了,这是我的父母!— 哦,她在这里!嘿!甜心!

356——Hey there, Jude the Dude. How was your first day on the force?

嘿,朱迪。你第一天上班如何呢?

357--— It was real great! — Yeah? Everything you ever hoped?

- 挺棒的! - 是吗?事情都如你预期吗?

358—-Absolutely。 And more. Everyone's so nice, and I

当然,每个人都很好,我感觉.。.

359-—— I'm really making a difference. - Wait a second. holy craps,

Bonnie。

- 我真的发挥作用. —等一下。我乐个趣,邦妮.

360——- Look at that! — Oh, my sweet heaven!

- 看那个! - 哦,我亲爱的天堂!

361-—Judy, are you a meter maid?

朱迪,你是交警?

362--Oh, this.。 No! Oh, no. This is just a temporary thing。.

哦,这个.。不!不,不.这只是暂时的。。

363-—- It’s the safest job on the force! — She’s not a real cop!

— 那是最安全的工作! — 喔她不是个真正的警察!

364——— Our prayers have been answered! - Glorious day!

— 我们的祷告成真了! - 美好的一天!

365—-Ho—ho, meter maid, meter maid, meter maid!

嗬 - 嗬,交警,交警,交警!

366--— Dad! Dad! — Meter maid!

— 爹地!爹地! - 交警!

367-—You know what, it’s been a really long day, I should.。

.我们知道,这是很漫长的一天了,我应该.。。

368——— You get some rest. - Those meters aren’t gonna maid

themselves。

- 你尽量休息。 - 那些罚单可不会自己开好。

369-—- Bye—bye. - Bye-bye。

— 再见。 - 再见。

370--Hey, bunny! Turn down that depressing music!

嘿,兔子!在听伤心音乐的兔子把音乐关了!

371—-Leave the meter maid alone, didn’t you hear her conversation?

先不谈那个交通警察,没听到她的谈话吗?

372—-— She feels like a failure! - Oh, shut up!

— 她觉得自己很失败! — 哦,闭嘴!

373-—— You shut up! - You shut up!

- 你闭嘴! — 你闭嘴!

374-—— You shut up! - Tomorrow is another day。

— 你闭嘴! - 明天又是新的一天。

375——Yeah, but it might be worse!

是的,但它可能会更糟!

376—-I was 30 seconds over!

才超过三十秒!

377—-Yeah, you're a real hero, lady.

是啊,你还真是个英雄呢小姐。

378—-My mommy says she wishes you were dead。

我妈咪说她希望你能去死.

379--Uncool rabbit, my tax dollars pay your salary.

土里土气的兔字,你的工资支付我的税钱。

380--I am a real cop. I am a real cop.

我是一个真正的警察。我是一个真正的警察。

381——Hey, you! Bunny!

嘿,你!兔子!

382—-Sir, if you have a grievance you may contest recitation in traffic

court。

先生,如果你有委屈,你可以上诉交通法庭.

383--What are you talking about?! My shop!

你在说什么?!我的店铺!

384——It was just robbed! Look, he's getting away!

这只是抢劫了!你看,他越来越远!

385-—Well, are you a cop or not?

好吧,你是警察不?

386——Oh! Yes! Yes! Don’t worry, sir, I got this!

哦!是!是!别担心,先生,我可以搞定!

387——— Stop in the name of the law! - Catch me if ya’cottontail!

— 以法律之名给我停下来! -如果你抓的到我,棉毛尾巴!

388——Coming through!

别挡路!

389——This is officer McHorn。 We got a 10—31。

这是李麦克警官。嫌犯逃逸,请求支援.

390——I got dibs! Officer Hopps, I am in pursuit!

交给我!哈波斯警官,正在追缉!

391--Woo—hoo!喔-吼!

can,

392——LITTLE RODENTIA 老鼠城

393—-- Ah! - Ahh!— 啊! — 啊!

394—-Ha ha ha。哈哈哈。

395--You! Hey!您!嘿!

396—-Hey, meter maid! Wait for the real cops!

嘿,交通警察!等待真正的警察到!

397——Stop!停下来!

398-—Ahhhh!哈啊!

399-—Oh.哦。

400—-Sorry! Coming through。 Excuse me. Excuse me。 Pardon。

抱歉!经过。打扰一下。打扰一下。原谅我.

401--Yahhh!呀哈!

402-—Bon voyage, flatfoot!

一路顺风,扁脚!

403--Huh!呵呵!

404—-- Hey! Stop right there! — Have a donut, coppa!

- 喂!不许动! - 吃个甜甜圈,条子!

405——Oh my god, did you see those leopard print jeggings?

喔我的天阿,你有看到那些豹纹的裤子吗?

406-—— Ah! - Ah!— 啊! - 啊!

407--Oh!哦!

408--— I love your hair. — Thank you.

- 我喜欢你的头发。 — 谢谢.

409—-Heheheheh。 Come to papa!

黑黑黑黑.来爸爸这边!

410--Okay. You’re gonna have to be patient and wait in line

好的。你必须排队等候

411—-just like everyone else, Mrs。 Otterton. Okay?

像其他人一样,奥特顿太太。好的?

412—-— I popped the weasel! — Hopps!

— 我抓到黄鼠狼了! - 哈波斯警官!

413——Abandoning your post。 Inciting a scurry. Reckless endangerment

of rodents..。

擅自离开岗位,搞了一堆烂摊子,惊吓到了老鼠城.。.

414--But, to be fair, you did stop a master criminal from stealing two

dozen moldy onions.

不过,平心而论,你也只是阻止了罪犯窃取二十几个发霉的洋葱。

415—-Mmm. Hate to disagree with you, sir, but those aren’t onions.

嗯。不想打扰你长官但是那不是洋葱。

416——Those are a crocus variety called midnicampum holicithias。

这 些 特 殊 小 花 叫 做midnicampum holicithias。

417-—They’re a class C botanical, sir.

他们是一个 C 类植物,长官。

418-—Well, I grew up in a family where plant husbandry was kind of a

thing。.。

好吧,因为我从小与我父母在农场长大。。。

419-—- Shut your tiny mouth now! - Sir, I got the bad guy.

- 闭上你的小嘴! - 长官,我抓到了坏人。

420-—That's my job。

这是我的工作。

421——Your job is putting tickets on parked cars!

你的工作是开罚单贴到车上!

422——Chief, Mrs. Otterton's here to see you again。

局长,奥特顿太太又来这边找你了。

423—-— Not now。 — Okay, I just need to know if you want to。。。

— 现在不是时候。 - 好吧,我只需要知道,如果你要。.。

424——— take it this time she seems really upset。.. — Not now!

- 这一次她似乎真的很心烦。.. — 现在不是时候!

425—-Sir. I don't wanna be a meter maid,

先生.我不想成为一个贴罚单的,

426—-I wanna be a real cop。

我想成为一个真正的警察。

427——Do you think the mayor asked what I wanted。。

.你觉得当初市长有问我想要什么吗。。。

428—-— when he assigned you to me? — But, sir。..

- 把你分发给我? - 可是,先生。..。.。

429—-Life isn't some cartoon musical where you sing a little song, and

your insipid dreams。。。

人生可不是什么音乐剧卡通你随便唱首歌,而你平淡的梦想。.。...

430—-magically come true! So let it go.

奇迹般地成真!所以,随它去吧。

431--Chief Bogo, please! Five minutes of your time, please.

蛮牛局长,拜托了!打扰您五分钟就好。

432—-I'm sorry sir。 I tried to stop her, she’s super slippery。

对不起,先生。我试图阻止她,但是她很快。

433-—I gotta go sit down。

我得走了坐下。

434--Ma’am, as I've told you, we’re doing everything we can.

夫人,因为我已经告诉你,我们正在尽我们所能。

435—-My husband has been missing for ten days。

我的丈夫已经失踪十天。

436——— His name is Emmitt Otterton。 - Yes。 I know。

- 他叫埃密特奥特顿. - 是的.我知道。

437——He’s a florist. We have 2 beautiful children.

他是个园艺师,也是两个漂亮孩子的父亲。

438-—He would never just disappear。

他绝不会就此消失。

439——Ma'am, our detectives are very busy.

夫人,我们的侦探是非常繁忙。

440—-Please. There’s gotta be somebody to find my Emmitt。

请。一定有人会找到我的埃米特。

441——— Mrs. Otterton. — I will find him.

— 奥特顿夫人. - 我会找到他的。

442-—Oh。 Thank you! Bless you, bless you, little bunny!

哦。谢谢!祝福你,祝福你,小兔子!

443-—Take this. Find my Emmitt。

拿着这张照片。找到我的埃米特。

444-—Bring him home to me and my babies. Please.

让他回到我的孩子身边。请.

445--Mrs. Otterton。 Please wait out here。

奥斯顿太太。请你在外面等一下。

446——Of course。 Oh, thank you both so much!

当然.哦,谢谢你们两个了!

447——One second.一秒。

448——— You’re fired。 — What? Why?

- 你被开除了。 — 什么?为什么?

449--Insubordination! Now. I'm going to open this door, and you're

goind to tell that Otter

违背命令!现在。我要打开这扇门,然后你要告诉奥特顿太太

450—-you’re a former meter maid with delusion of grandeur, who will

not be taking the case。

你刚刚是有妄想症才会这样说的,你不会接这个案子。

451—-I just heard Officer Hopps is taking the case!

我刚听说了蛮牛局长哈波斯警官接下了这个案子!

452-—Assistant Mayor Bellwether!

羊咩咩市长助理!

453--The Mammal Inclusion Initiative is really starting to pay off。

我们的哺乳类政策有作用了。

454--Mayor Lionheart is just gonna be so jazzed!

狮明德市长会很开心的!

455—-No, let’s not tell the mayor just yet。

不不,先别告诉市长。

456—-And I sent it, and it is done, so I did do that。

太晚了,已经传出去了。

457——All right, well, I’d say the case is in good hands。

好吧,我说现在案子正好好处理.

458--Us little guys really need to stick together, right?

我们小家伙真的需要同心协力,对不对?

459—-- Like glue。 — Good one.-

像胶水一样. — 好的。

460—-Just call me if you ever need anything。 Okay?

如果你需要任何东西就打电话给我。好的?

461-—You’ve always got a friend at City Hall, Judy. All right! Bye—bye!

你在市政厅永远有个朋友,朱迪。好吧!再见!

462--Thank you, ma’am!

谢谢你,夫人!

463--I will give you 48 hours.

我会给你 48 小时。

464-—Yes!是!

465--That’s two days to find Emmitt Otterton. But。. You strike out, you

resign.

有两天来找到埃密特奥特顿,但是.。 如果你失败了,你就被开除了.

466--Okay。 Deal。好,说定。

467—-Splendid. Clawhauser will give you the complete case file。

好极了,洪金豹会给你档案。

468—-Here you go。 One missing otter.

给你,一只失踪的水獭。

469——- That’s it? - Yikes!

— 就这样? — 是阿!

470——That is the smallest case file I've ever seen。 Leads, none.

这是我看过最薄的档案了。线索,没有。

471-—Witnesses, none。 And you’re not in the computer system yet, so..。

目击者,没有。而你在计算机系统中是没有,所以...

472-—Resources, none! Ha ha!

资源,没有!哈哈!

473—-Hoo, I hope you didn’t stake your career on cracking this one。

呼,希望你没有把职业生涯赌在破这案子上。

474——Okay。 Last known sighting.

好的。最后一次目击。

475-—Can I just borrow? Thank you。

我我可以借一下吗?谢谢。

476-—- Pawpsicle? — The murder weapon!

- 冰棒? - 凶器!

477--— "Get your Pawpsicle”..。 - Yeah! Cause that。.。

— “来买你的冰棒”。.. — 是啊!因为。..

478—-What does that mean?

这意味着什么?

479--It means I have a lead.

这意味着我有领先优势。

480-—— Hi! Hello! It's me again! - Hey! It's officer toot-toot。

- 嗨!你好!又是我! — 喂!这是警官嘟嘟嘟。

481——Hoo。。.No. Actually it’s Officer Hopps,呼.。。.。。

没有。其实这是哈波斯警官,

482—-and I’m here to ask you some questions about a case。

而我在这里向您询问情况的一些问题。

483-—What happened, meter maid? Did someone steal a traffic cone?

怎么了,交通警察?是不是有人偷交通锥?

484——It wasn't me.

那不是我。

485-—Hey, Carrots, you're gonna wake the baby. I gotta get to work.

嘿,胡萝卜头,你会吵到宝宝的,我还要去上班.

486-—This is important, sir. I think your ten dollars worth of Pawpsicles

can wait.

这是很重要的,先生.我想你的十元冰棒可以等等。

487--Ha! I make 200 bucks a day, fluff.

哈!我每天能赚 200 块钱好吗,绒毛。

488——365 days a year, since I was 12.

一年 365 天,自从我十二岁开始。

489--- And time is money。 Hop along. — Please just look at the picture.

- 而时间就是金钱。借过。- 请看一下照片。

490——You sold Mr。 Otterton that Pawpsicle, right?

你卖给奥特顿先生冰棒,对吧?

491-—- Do you know him? - I know everybody.

- 你认识他吗? — 我认识所有人。

492--And I also know that somewhere

而且我也知道,某处

493-—there's a toy store missing its stuffed animal, so why don’t you get

back to your box?

有一家玩具店少了的毛绒动物,所以你为什么不回到你的盒子里呢?

494——Fine。 Then we’ll have to do this the hard way.

好吧,看来要来硬的.

495—-— Did you just boot my stroller? — Nicholas Wilde, you are

under arrest.

— 你居然拴住了我的婴儿车? - 妮可拉丝 尾耳朵,你被逮捕了.

496—-Ha. For what? Hurting your feelings?

哈.为了什么?因为伤害你小小的心灵?

497—-Felony tax evasion。

重罪偷税漏税。

498-—Yeah。. 200 dollars a day, 365 days a year, since you were 12.。.

是啊。. 200 块钱一天,一年 365天,你从 12 岁开始 .。。..。

499——that's two decades, so times twenty, which is 1,460,000, I

think。

这是二十年来,所以是二十个,我想是 1,460,000。

500—-I mean, I am just a dumb bunny, but we are good at multiplying。

我的意思是,我只是一个愚蠢的兔子,但我们擅长乘法。

501--Anyway, according to your tax forms, you reported, let me see

here, zero!

总之,根据你的税表,你的报道,让我在这里看到,零!

502-—Unfortunately, lying on a federal form is a punishable offense。

不幸的是,躺在联邦监狱是一种惩罚的罪行的形式.

503-—- 5 years jail time. — Well, it’s my word against yours.—

5 年的监禁. — 嗯,这是我对你要说的话。

504—-200 bucks a day, fluff, 365 days a year, since I was twelve。

每天能赚 200 块钱好吗,一年 365天,自从我十二岁开始。

505-—Actually it's your word against yours.

其实是你自己的话对上你自己.

506--And if you want this pen you’re going to help me

然后如果你想要这支笔你要帮我

507--find this poor missing otter,

找到这只可怜的水獭,

508——or the only place you’ll be selling Pawpsicles is the prison

cafeteria。

否则你唯一能卖冰棒的地方就是监狱的食堂了。

509——It's called a hustle, sweet heart。

这叫说话的艺术,甜心。

510--She hustled you. Ehahaha。.。

她整死你了. 额哈哈哈 .。.

511-—She hustled you good! You're a cop now, Nick.

她把你耍得团团转!你现在是一个警察了,尼克.

512--You’re gonna need one of these。

你会需要这一个小徽章的。

513-—Have fun working with the fuzz!

跟条子开心的工作啊!

514——Start talking。

开始说吧。

515——I don’t know where he is, I only saw where he went。

我不知道他在哪里,我只看到他去了哪里。

516——Great, let's go!

太好了,我们走吧!

517--It’s not exactly a place for a cute little bunny.

这对一只可爱的小兔子而言不明智喔。

518——- Don't call me cute, get in the car。 - Okay。 You're the boss.

— 不要说我可爱,给我上车. -好的。你是老大.

519-—Hi。 I'm..。你好.我.。。

520—-Hello? Hello? Hello?你好?你好?你好?

521--Hello! My name is。。.你好!我的名字是。.。

522--You know, I'm gonna hit the pause button right there.

你知道,我会按下暂停键就在那里。

523--Cause we're all good on bunny scout cookies.

因为我们都很喜欢兔子的饼干。

524--Uh, no.哦,不。

525--I'm Officer Hopps, ZPD. I’m looking for a missing mammal。..

我是哈波斯警官,动物乌托邦警方。我在寻找失踪的哺乳动物。.。

526——Emmitt Otterton。 Right here。 He may have frequented this

establishment?

埃米特奥特顿。给你,他经常来这里吗?

527--Yeah, old Emmitt!是啊,老埃米特!

528--Haven’t seen him in a couple of weeks.

我已经好几个礼拜没看到他了.

529——But hey, you should talk to his yoga instructor。 I'd be happy to

take you back。

但是,嘿,你应该跟他的瑜伽教练谈谈.我很乐意带你过去.

530—-Oh, thank you so much, I’d appericiate that more than you can

imagine, it'd be such..。

呵呵,太感谢你了,你无法想像我有多感激不尽,它会是这样的。。。

531-—— Oh! You are naked。。 — Oh, for sure. We’re a naturalist

club!

- 天啊!你是裸体的. — 哦,那当然.我们是自然俱乐部的!

532—-Yeah。 In Zootopia anyone can be anything. These guys, they be

naked。

是啊。在动物邦人人都有可以做任何事。这些人,他们可以裸体。

533——Nangi's just on the other side of the pleasure pool.

欢迎来到乐趣池。

534—-Oh boy. Does this make you uncomfortable? Because if so, there’s

no shame in calling it quits.

好家伙。这是否让你不舒服?因为如果是这样,有呼吁没有羞耻它退出。

535--Yes, there is。就在这里。

536—-Boy, that’s the spirit.

好家伙,就是这种精神.

537-—Yeah, some mammals say the naturalist life is weird. But you

know what I say is weird?是的,

一些哺乳动物说,自然的生活是不可思议。但是,你知道我说的怪异是什么?

538—-Clothes on animals! Here we go!

穿衣服的动物!我们到了!

539——As you can see, Nangi is an elephant, so she’ll totally remember

everything。

如你所见,南吉是一只大象,所以她会记得所有事情.

540--Hey, Nangi。 These dudes have some questions about Emmitt the

otter。嘿,南吉,这些人有一些关于水獭埃密特的问题.

541—-- Who? — Eh。- 谁? - 嗯。

542—-Emmitt Otterton. Been coming to your yoga class for like six years.

埃密特奥特顿。已经上了你的瑜伽课像六年了。

543--I have no memory of this beaver.

我不记得这只海狸。

544--He's an otter, actually.

他是水獭,其实。

545—-He was here a couple of Wednesdays ago。 Remember?

他以个星期前的礼拜三有来过啊。记得?

546-—No。没有。

547-—Yeah, he was wearing a green cable knit sweater vest,

是啊,他穿着绿色线针织衫背心,

548——and a new pair of Quarterway slacks。 Oh, and a Paisley tie,

sweet Windsor knot。

和一双新库奥特维休闲裤。哦,还有领带打着一个可爱又紧的结.

549——— Real tight. Remember that, Nangi? — No。

— 真的很紧。记得没,南吉? - 不记得

550—-Yeah, and we both walked him out, and he got into this big old

white car with a silver trim.

本文标签: 动物没有兔子警察警官