admin管理员组文章数量:1566224
2024年5月5日发(作者:)
I'm looking for insurance from your company.
我是到贵公司来投保的。
Mr. Zhang met Mr. William in the office of the People' Insurance Company of China.
张先生在中国人民保险公司的办公室接待了威廉先生。
After loading the goods on board the hip, I go to the insurance company to have them insured.
装船后,我到保险公司去投保。
When should I go and have the tea insured?
我什么时候将这批茶叶投保?
All right. Let's leave insurance now.
好吧,保险问题就谈到这里。
I have come to explain that unfortunate affair about the insurance.
我是来解释这件保险的不幸事件的。
I must say that you've corrected my ideas about the insurance.
我该说你们已经纠正了我对保险的看法。
This information office provides clients with information on cargo insurance.
这个问讯处为顾客提供大量关于货物投保方面的信息。
The underwriters are responsible for the claim as far as it is within the scope of cover.
只要是在保险责任范围内,保险公司就应负责赔偿。
The loss in question was beyond the coverage granted by us.
损失不包括在我方承保的范围内。
The extent of insurance is stipulated in the basic policy form and in the various risk clause.
保险的范围写在基本保险单和各种险别的条款里。
Please fill in the application form.
请填写一下投保单。
Words and Phrases
insure 保险;投保;保证
insurance 保险;保险费;保险金额
underwriters 保险商(指专保水险的保险商)保险承运人
insurance company 保险公司
insurer 保险人
insurance broker 保险经纪人
insurance underwriter 保险承保人
insurance applicant 投保人
insurant, the insured 被保险人,受保人
to cover (effect,arrange,take out) insurance 投保
insurance coverage;risks covered 保险范围
insurance slip 投保单
insured amount 保险金额
insurance against risk 保险
insurance clause 保险条款
insurance instruction 投保通知
insurance business 保险企业
insurance conditions 保险条件
What risks is the People's Insurance Company of China able to cover?
中国人民保险公司承保的险别有哪些?
What risks should be covered?
您看应该保哪些险?
What kind of insurance are you able to provide for my consignment?
贵公司能为我的这批货保哪些险呢?
It's better for you to can the leaflet, and then make a decision.
你最好先看看说明书,再决定保什么险。
These kinds of risks suit your consignment.
这些险别适合你要投保的货物。
May I ask what exactly insurance covers according to your usual C.I.F terms?
请问根据你们常用的CIF价格条件,所保的究竟包括哪些险别?
It 's important for you to read the "fine print" in any insurance policy so that you kn
版权声明:本文标题:保险翻译 内容由热心网友自发贡献,该文观点仅代表作者本人, 转载请联系作者并注明出处:https://www.elefans.com/dongtai/1714904996a424864.html, 本站仅提供信息存储空间服务,不拥有所有权,不承担相关法律责任。如发现本站有涉嫌抄袭侵权/违法违规的内容,一经查实,本站将立刻删除。
发表评论