admin管理员组

文章数量:1566355

2024年1月8日发(作者:)

怎样和陌生人用英语交谈-非凡的英语能力

1. This is my calling / business card .

Nice to meet you .

2. How are you ? good.

3. I show you

4. My pleasure.

A: Mary, this is Stone's brother Jim.

B: I'm very glad/pleased to meet you.

C: It's a pleasure to meet you. /The pleasure is mine.

B: How do you like China so far? /What's your impression of China? /What

do you think of China?

C: Its really different from what I expected.

B: Don't worry. You'll get used to it in no time.

1. May I have your name, please?

2. I think I've seen you before. You look very familiar.

3. Say, don't I know you from somewhere?

4. I must have seen you somewhere before.

5. Haven't we met before?

6. We have talked of you often.

7. I didn't quite catch your name. /I'm sorry. I didn't get your name.

8. A: How do I address you?

B: Please call me Mary. That's my first name.

9. How many brothers and sisters do you have?

10. Where are you working now?

11. I've been looking forward to meeting you.

12. I've heard a great deal about you.

13. Is this your first trip to China? /Have you ever been to Guangzhou?

14. What impressed you the most about Shanghai?

15. May I ask where you are from?

16. I hope you're enjoying your stay here.

17. It always takes time to get used to a new place.

18. Sorry, I couldn't help overhearing - did you mention something

about„(对不起,我无意中听见你们的谈话,你是不是提到„)

下面介绍一些用于安排约会的方法

10. Uh, are you going to be busy this evening?

11. Um, I was thinking of going to a movie tonight. Would you like to

come?

12. Are you doing anything tonight? I was wondering if you'd like to go

to a movie with me.

13. I'm going to play with a group of friends. Would you like to join

us?

如何用地道的英语回答

14. That'd be very nice. /I'd love to. /That's a great idea.

15. Sorry, I'm afraid I'm busy tonight. /Tonight's a problem. What about

tomorrow night? /Sorry, I've got people coming over tonight. (今晚有客人来。)

英语交谈中的“八戒”

英语交谈中有些问题是不能随便问的,假如你问了不该问的,就会被认为是没有礼貌的。到底有哪些问题是不能问的呢?我归纳了以下八点,称之为“八戒”:

一戒:不问年龄。西方人的年龄是保密的,特别是24岁以后绝不会谈论自己的年龄。

二戒:不问财物。一个人的收入和随身所带的财物都与个人的能力、地位、脸面等有关。

三戒:不问婚姻。这属于个人隐私,让一位老大不小的外宾交待自己尚未婚配并不是件愉快的事情。

四戒:不问住址。西方人认为给人留下住址,就得请对方到家做客,西方人是不喜欢随便请人到家里做客的。

五戒:不问经历。这是对方的“老底”,也是商业秘密,西方人是不会轻易让人摸到自己的底牌的。外宾认为这是不友好的盘问,是干涉别人的私生活。

六戒:不问信仰。政治见解和宗教信仰都是非常严肃的。

七戒:不问行踪。

八戒:不问吃饭。

教你怎样与外国人搭话

“搭话”是我们北京人爱用的一个词,意思是想办法与陌生人交谈。我刚才在新浪的英语学习论坛上,看到资深网友vur写的一篇英语短文,其中提到中国人在遇到外国人时,心里虽然想跟外国人交谈,以练习自己的英语口语,但嘴里却不知道应该说些什么,找不到合适的话题。这种现象,在国内的英语学习者中是很普遍的,我想许多朋友都有体会。针对这种现象,下面我向各位朋友介绍一个与外国人搭话的实用技巧。

这个技巧的原理其实很简单,那就是我们不断地向外国人提问,然后从外国人的答复中寻找两人的共同点,一旦找到两人的共同点,即可进行深入的交谈。比如下面这段对话,背景是两个不认识的人(Tom和Joe)在一个社交聚会上见面。Tom问:您做什么工作啊?Joe答:我是卖保险的。由于每个人都可能买保险,这很可能是一个突破口,于是Tom紧接着问:您卖哪种保险啊?Joe答:我卖亚得里亚海油井的保险。这个险种实在太冷门了,但Tom并不气馁,继续提问,最后终于找到两人的共同点:原来两人的籍贯都是内布拉斯加州,于是Tom从这个突破口切入,与Joe开始了深入的交谈。

Tom: Hi, I’m Tom. What is your name?(提问)

Joe: I’m Joe.(寻找共同点)

Tom: Well, Joe, what do you do for a living?(提问)

Joe: I sell insurance.(寻找共同点)

Tom: Oh I don’t know? What kind of insurance?(提问)

Joe: I insure oil rigs in the Adriatic Sea.(寻找共同点)

Tom: Wow. That’s must be fascinating. Married or kids, Joe?(提问)

Joe: No, actually, I’m single.(寻找共同点)

Tom: So, who do you know here at the party?(提问)

Joe: Sorry, nobody.(寻找共同点)

Tom: So where are you from?(提问)

Joe: Nebraska.(终于找到共同点!)

Tom: Really? My dad was from Nebraska. Even though he died when I was four, my

grandmother used to take me back to visit my relatives every summer growing up. Were you

city folk, or did you live on a farm?

Joe: I grew up on a pig farm.

怎样用英语和陌生人打交道?

Familiar Stranger

1、Do I know you? 我认识你吗?

2、Haven't we met some place before? 我们以前见过面吗?

3、Haven't I seen you before? 我以前没见过你吗?

4、You look very familiar. Have we been introduced before?

你看起来很面熟,我们以前互相介绍认识过吗?

5、I felt as if we've met each other before. 我觉得我们以前见过面。

6、I have the strangest feeling we've met before. 我有种奇怪的感觉我们以前见过面。

7、Forgive me if I'm wrong, but haven't we met before?

如果我弄错的话请原谅我,我们以前见过面吧?

8、Didn't we go to school together? 我们以前在一起上过学吗?

9、I think I know you. Aren't you? 我觉得我认识你。你是„„吗?

10、Excuse me, but I know you from somewhere.打扰一下,我好像在什么地方见过你。

注解:

1-3、想象一下你现在在酒吧,第一次来这种地方的你,面对一屋子的陌生人,你有些不太适应,不知道该如何开始和别人交谈。那么如果这时候一个老外走过来对你说:“Haven't we met some place before?”(我们以前在什么地方见过面吗?)可能吧,但是你已经忘记了。遇到这种情况,你也不必太过意不去。因为实际上,外国人经常在酒吧里用这种说法来结交朋友。所以如果有人这么对你说:“Haven't I seen you

before?”那么恭喜你,这就意味着他想跟你聊天啦!

4-5、如果你在一次聚会上,看到一个气质出众的女孩,你想上去搭讪,又不该从何谈起。你可以操练一下上次你在酒吧学到的那句话:“You look very familiar. Have we been introduced before?”或者对她说:“I feel as if we met each other before.”那么女孩子肯定会感到有点奇怪,出于好奇心理,她会跟你聊聊天。呶,你的第一步成功了!

6、你和刚刚结识的女友坐在咖啡厅里,你凝视她片刻,轻轻地对托腮沉思的她说:“I have the strangest

feeling we've met before”。仿佛一切都是缘分,你们俩人前生就已经相识,如今再也无法避开对方。你的女友一定会被你这一番真情表白感动得热泪盈眶,心里暗暗发誓今生今世跟定了你,非你不嫁了!(胡扯)

7、中国有俗话云:“山不转水转,水不转人转”。人与人之间就是这样,不期然地与某人相遇了,看着面熟的他,不敢相认,生怕自己因为认错人而出洋相。这时你就可以谨慎地问问那个人:“Forgive me if I'm

wrong, but haven't we met before?”如果他真的还对你有印象,你们两个人就可以坐在一起叙叙旧,那

种“他乡遇故知”的感觉可是不一般噢!

8-9、当然了,想和陌生人套近乎的方法还有很多。比如说,你还可以走过去直接对那个人说:“Didn't we

go to school together?”对于小时候和自己一起学的朋友,恐怕谁也不会轻易忘记,除非是你自己记不清楚了。另外你还可以说:“I think I know you. Aren't you„„?”(我觉得我认识你,你不是谁谁谁吗?)如果认对了当然很好,如果不幸认错了也不要紧,你们可以由此打开话题,尽情畅谈双方都感兴趣的话题。

10、当你看到了你喜欢或者仰慕的人,想上去和他们打招呼,谈谈话。这个时候,你应该怎么办呢?你最好这样说:“Excuse me, but I know you from somewhere.”(打扰了,但是我在什么地方听说过你。)那个人可能会扬扬眉毛说:“哦„„?”看到了吧,他的兴趣被你调动起来了,和他谈点什么的时候到了。

飞机上的简短实用英语

(出示登机证予服务人员) 我的座位在那里? Where is my seat?

我能将手提行李放在这儿吗? Can I put my baggage here ?

是否可替我更换座位? Could you change my seat, please?

我是否可将座位向後倾倒? (向後座的乘客说) May I recline my seat?

我是否可抽烟? May I smoke?

需要什麼饮料吗? What kind of drinks do you have?

机上提供那些饮料? What kind of drinks do you have?

咖啡、茶、果汁、可乐、啤酒和调酒。 We have coffee, tea, juice, coke, beer and cocktails.

晚餐想吃牛肉、鸡肉或是鱼? Which would you like for dinner, beef, chicken or fish?

请给我加水威士忌。 Scotch and water, please.

请给我牛肉。 Beef, please.

我觉得有些冷(热)。 I feel cold(hot).

请给我一个枕头和毛毯。 May I have a pillow and a blanket, please?

机上有中文报纸或杂志吗? Do you have any Chinese newspapers or magazines?

我觉得有些不舒服,是否可给我一些药? I feel a little sick, Can I have some medicine?

还有多久到达檀香山? How much longer does it take to get to Honolulu?

这班班机會准时到达吗? Will this flight get there on time?

我担心能否赶上转机班机。 I’m anxious about my connecting flight.

请告诉我如何填写这张表格? Could you tell me how to fill in this form?

机场入境英语口语

麻烦请给我你的护照。 May I see your passport, please?

这是我的护照 。 Here is my passport / Here it is.

旅行的目的为何? What‘s the purpose of your visit?

观光(公务)。 Sightseeing(Business).

预计在美国停留多久? How long will you be staying in the United States?

预计停留约10天。 I plan to stay for about 10 days.

我只是过境而已。 I’m just passing through.

今晚即动身前往日内瓦。 I am leaving for Geneva tonight.

将在那儿住宿? Where are you staying?

我将住在波士顿饭店。 I ’ll stay at Boston Hotel.

是否有台湾回程机票? Do you have a return ticket to Taiwan?

有的,这就是回程机票。 yes, here it is.

随身携带多少现金? How much money do you have with you?

大约800元。 I have 800 dollars.

祝你玩得愉快。 Good. Have a nice day.

我在何处可取得行李? Where can I get my baggage?

我找不到我的行李。 I can’t find my baggage.

这是我的行李票。 Here is my claim tag.

是否可麻烦紧急查询? Could you please check it urgently?

你总共遗失了几件行李? How many pieces of baggage have you lost?

请描述你的行李。 Can you describe your baggage?

它是一个中型的灰色绅耐特皮箱。 It is a medium-sized Samsonite, and it‘s gray.

它是一个上面系有我名牌的大型皮制黑蓝色行李箱。

It is a large leather suitcase with my name tag. It‘s dark blue.

它是一个茶色小旅行袋。 It‘s a small ovemight bag. It‘s light brown.

我们正在调查,请稍等一下。Please wait for a moment while we are investigating.

我们可能遗失了几件行李,所以必须填份行李遗失报告。

We may have lost some baggage so we‘d like to make a lost baggage report.

请和我到办公室。Would you come with me to the office?

多快可找到?How soon will I find out?

一旦找到行李,请立即送到我停留的饭店。

Please deliver the baggage to my hotel as soon as you‘ve located it.

若是今天无法找到行李,你可如何帮助?

How can you help me if you can‘t find my baggage today?

我想要购买过夜所需的用品。

I‘d like to purchase what I need for the night.

英语口语-SHOPPING 购物

Reception 接待

1. Do you find anything you like?

你找到你喜欢的吗?

2. What can I do for you?

你要些什么?

3. Can I help you?

我能帮你吗?(需要些什么?)

4. Are you being helped?/Are you being served?

你需要帮忙吗?

5. Is there anybody waiting on you?

有人招呼你吗?

Choosing and buying选择与购买

Choosing 选择

1. I want a pair of shoes/a jacket.

我想买一双鞋/一件夹克。

2. I’d like to see some towels.

我想看看毛巾。

3. Show me that one, please.请把那个给我看看。

4. Let me have a look at this watch.

把这只表让我看看。

5. Would you show me this cup?

你能把这只杯子让我看一下吗?

6. I’m interested in this new type of car.

我对这款新车很有兴趣。

7. I’m just looking, thanks.

我只是看看,谢谢。

8. I’d like to have a look if you don’t mind.

如果不介意,我想看一下。

An attempt 试穿

1. Could you try it on please? How is it?

请试穿看看好吗?如何?

2. I like this one. May I try it on?

我喜欢这一种。我能试穿吗?

Inquiry 询问

1. Do you have any on sale?

你们有什么特卖品吗?

2. Do you carry hundredpercent cotton pants?

你们有百分之百纯棉的裤子吗?

3. Can you get me one?

你们能补货吗?

4. If I ordered a suit now, how long could it take before I got delivery?

如果我现在订一件西装,要多久才能接到货?

Size and color 尺寸和颜色

1. The fit isn’t good.

尺寸不太合适。

2. It’s too big.

太大了。

3. Too small.

太小。

4. It seems to fit well.

好像蛮合身的。

5. They punch my toes.

把我脚趾夹疼了。

6. Can I have a size larger?

可以给我一个大一点儿的吗?

7. How about this blue one?

这个蓝色的怎样?

8. This color is very popular.

这个颜色很流行。

9. This blue color goes well with the light blue dots on the dress.

这种蓝色和衣服上的淡蓝色小点很配。

Price 价格

1. How much does it cost?

多少钱?

2. What’s the price for this suit?

这套西装多少钱?

3. How much do I have to pay for it?

我要付多少钱?

4. How much are these ties?

这些领带要多少钱?

5. I’ll give it to you for $5250.

5250元美金卖给你。

6. Can you make it cheaper?

你能便宜点吗?

Check 付钱

1. How can I pay?

我要如何付钱?

2. May I write a check for you?

我能开支票吗?

3. Do you take traveler’s checks?

你们接受旅行支票吗?

4. Sorry, we don’t take checks.

对不起,我们不接受支票。

5. How about 98 down and 100 a month?

先付头期款98美元,每月再付100美元,如何?

6. I’ll take this.

我要这个。

The others 其他

1. Take one’s measurement.

为某人量尺寸。

2. I think we’re out of your size.

我想你的尺寸(的衣服)已卖光了。

3. Check back next Sunday.

你下星期天再来看看。

Dialogue 对话

1. A:Do you want any meat today, Mrs. Bird?

波德太太,你今天要点肉吗?

B:Yes, please.

是的。

A:This lamb’s very good.

这块羔羊肉很好。

B:I like lamb, but my husband doesn’t.

我喜欢羔羊肉,但我丈夫不喜欢。

A:What about some steak? This is a nice piece.

来些牛排好吗?这块很好。

B:Give me that piece, please.

请给我那一块吧。

And a pound of mince, too.

我还要一磅肉糜。

2. A:Can I help you?

您想要买什么?

B:I’d just like to have a look around.

我只想随便看看。

A:Are you looking for some apples?

你想要一些苹果吗?

B:I could also buy some apples if they’re nice.

如果苹果不错的话,我也可以买一些。

3. A:Do you like this dress, madam?

夫人,你喜欢这种衣服吗?

B:I like the color very much. It’s a lovely dress, but it’s too small for me.

我很喜欢这种颜色,这件衣服很好看,但我穿太小了。

A:What about this one? It’s a lovely dress, it’s very smart. Short skirts are in fashion

now. Would you like to try it?

这件怎么样?这件很好看,非常时髦。短裙现在很流行。你想穿上试试吗?

B:All right.

好的。

4. A: Have you any shoes like these?

你们有这种鞋子吗?

B:What size?

什么尺码?

A:Size five.

五号的。

B:What color?

什么颜色?

A:Black.

黑色的。

B:I’m sorry. We haven’t any.

很抱歉,我们没有。

5. A: How many do you need?

你想买多少?

B:Two Kilograms.

两公斤。

6. A: Are these apples on sale?

这些苹果降价卖吗?

B:That’s our rock bottom price.

这是我们的最低价了。

7. A: That’s too expensive for us. We can’t afford all that money.

对我们来讲,太贵了,我们付不起那么多钱。

B:This model’s less expensive than that one. It’s only twenty-eight pounds. But, of course,

it’s not as good as the expensive one.

这种型号比那种要便宜些,只要28镑。但是,当然,它不如那台贵的好。

A: I don’t like this model, the other model’s more expensive, but it’s worth the money.

我不喜欢这种型号。那种型号贵些,但它值这些钱。

A:Can we buy it on installments?

我们可以分期付款吗?

B:Of course. You can pay a deposit of ten pounds, and then one pound a week for sixty weeks.

当然,你可以先付10英镑定金,然后,每月付1镑,一共付60个星期。

8. A: I think I prefer the blue one if it’s not too much trouble.

如果不太麻烦的话,我想要那件蓝色的。

B:Not at all. I’ll get it for you. Here you are. This is our latest design.不麻烦,我去为你取来。给你,这是最新款的。

A:Could I have a try?

我能试试吗?

B:Certainly. The fitting room is over there.

当然可以,试衣间在那边。

B:It seems to fit you very well.

这件衣服很适合你。

A:All right. I think I’ll take it.

行,我买了。

9. A: Can you come down a bit?

你可以便宜一点吗?

B:That’s almost cost price.

这几乎是成本价了。

10. A: Excuse me, I would like a blue shirt please.

对不起,我想买件蓝色的衬衫。

B:Yes, with pleasure. Here you are.

很愿意为您服务,给您。

11. A:I’m looking for a pair of shoes.

我想买双鞋。

B:Yes, sir. I’d be glad to show you some.

好的,先生。很高兴拿给你看。

12. A: Do you have anything larger than this one?

你有更大点的吗?

B:Yes, we have. Let me show you.

有,我拿给你。

13. A: Would you mind if I try this on?

我能试试吗?

B:No, not at all.

当然可以。

A:Give me a smaller size, please.

请给我拿小一点的。

B:With pleasure. I’d be glad to show you some.

很荣幸为您服务。

14. A: What can I do for you, Madam?

我能为您做什么,女士?

B:I want to buy a suit of clothes.

我想买身套装。

15. A: Is there anything I can do for you, Miss?

有什么我能帮忙的吗,小姐?

B:I’m just looking.

我只是看看。

16. A: I want to buy a camera.

我想买架照相机。

B:I’m sorry. It’s out of stock.

对不起,脱销了。

A:Are you likely to be getting any more in?

你们还进货吗?

B:Look in again next Sunday.

下星期日再来看看吧。

17. A: How much is it?

这个多少钱?

B:Sixty dollars.

60美元。

A:How much does it cost?这个值多少钱?

B:It costs one hundred Yuan.

100元。

A:What’s the price of this one?

这个值多少钱?

B:It’s priced at only eighty Yuan.

只要80元。

A:How much does it come to?

总共多少钱?

B:It comes to two hundred and fourty dollars.

总共240美元。

18. A: Can you come down a little?

你能便宜点吗?

B:That’s the best I can do.

这是最合理的价格了。

19. A: Halfprice computers? How do they do that?

半价计算机?怎么可能呢?

B:I don’t know. Let’s read the fine print.

不知道。我们来看看那个小印刷字吧!

疯狂英语228句口语要素(免费RM语音版下载)

1. It's up to you.(由你决定。)

2. I envy [羡慕]you.(我羡慕你。)

3. How can I get in touch with you?

4. Where can I wash my hands? (请问洗手间在哪里?)

5. What's the weather like today?(今天天气如何?)

6. Where are you headed [朝„方向行进]? (你要到哪里去?)

7. I wasn't born yesterday.(我又不是三岁小孩。)

8. What do you do for relaxation[消遣、娱乐]?(你做什么消遣?)

9. It’s a small world.(世界真小!)

10. It’s my treat[请客、款待] this time.(这次我请客!)

11. The sooner the better. (越快越好。)

12. When is the most convenient [方便的;便利的] time for you?

13. Take your time.(慢慢来/别着急。)

14. I'm mad about Bruce Lee.(我迷死李小龙了。)

I'm crazy[着迷的;狂热爱好的] about rock music. (我对摇滚乐很着迷。)

15. How do I address you?(我怎么称呼你?)

16. What was your name again? (请再说一次名字好吗?)

17. Would you care for[喜欢] a cup of coffee?(要被咖啡吗?)

18. She turns me off.(她使我厌烦。)

19. So far so good.(目前为止,一切都好。)

20. It drives[逼迫;迫使] me crazy.(它把我逼疯了。)

21. She never showed up[出席;露面].(她一直没有出现。)

22. That's not like him.(那不象是他的风格。)

23. I couldn't get through.(电话打不通。)

24. I got sick and tired of hotels.(我讨厌旅馆。)

25. Be my guest.(请便、别客气)

26. Can you keep an eye on my bag?(帮我看一下包好吗?)

27. Let's keep in touch.(让我们保持联系。)

28. Let's call it a day[决定或同意暂时或永久停止(进行某事)].

29. I couldn't help[避免;阻止] it.(我没办法。)

30. Something's come up[发生/出现].(有点事/出事了)

31. Let's get to the point[要点/核心问题].(让我们来谈要点。)

32. Keep that in mind.(记住那件事。)

33. That was a close call.(太危险了/千钧一发)

34. I'll be looking forward to it.(我将期待这一天。)

35. Chances are slim[渺茫的;微小的].(机会很小。)

36. Far from it.(一点也不。)

37. I’m behind in my work.(我工作进度落后了。)

38. It's a pain in the neck[麻烦的事(人)].(那真是件麻烦事)

39. We're in the same boat.(我们处境相同。)

40. My mouth is watering.(我在流口水了。)

41. What do you recommend?(你推荐什么?)

42. I ache all over.(我浑身酸痛。)

43. I have a runny nose.(我流鼻涕。)

44. It's out of the question.(这是不可能的。)

45. Do you have any openings?(你们有空缺吗?)

46. It doesn't make any difference.(没什么差别/无所谓。)

47. I'm fed up[极其厌烦] with him.(我受够他了。)

48. You can count on[指望;依赖] us.(你可以信赖我们。)

49. It doesn't work.(坏了;不动了。)

's better than nothing.(总比什么都没有好。)

51. Think nothing of it.(别放在心上。)

52. I'm not myself today.(我今天心神不宁。)

53. I have a sweet tooth.(我喜欢吃甜食。)

54. I can't express[表示;表达;表明] myself very well in English.

(我不能很好地用英语表达自己。)

55. For the time being.(暂时;暂且;目前)

56. This milk has gone bad.(这牛奶变质了。)

57. Don't beat around the bush. (别拐弯抹角了。)

58. It's up in the air[悬而未决].(尚未确定。)

59. Math is beyond[对某人而言难以想象/理解/估计] me.(我对数学无能为力。)

60. It slipped my mind.(我忘了。)

61. You can't please[使人感到满意和愉快] everyone.(你不可能讨好每一个人。)

62. I'm working on[着手;从事] it.(我正在努力。)

63. You bet!(当然!)

64. Drop me a line[短信].(写封信给我)

65. Are you pulling my leg[同某人开玩笑;取笑]?(你在开我玩笑吗?)

66. Sooner or later.(迟早会的。)

67. I'll keep my ears open.(我会留意的。)

68. It isn't much.(那是微不足道的。)

69. Neck and neck.(不分上下。)

70. I'm feeling under the weather.(我觉得不舒服/精神不好/情绪低落。)

71. Don't get me wrong[误解].(不要误会我。)

72. I'm under a lot of pressure.(我压力很大。)

73. You're the boss.(听你的。)

74. It doesn't make any sense!(毫无意义!)

75. If I were in your shoes[处在某人的位置].( 如果我是你的话。)

76. What's this regarding?(这是关于哪方面的?)

77. Over my dead body!(休想!)

78. Can you give me a hand[帮手;援助]?(你能帮个忙吗?)

79. We have thirty minutes to kill [消磨;打发(时间)].( 我们有三十分钟空闲时间。)

80. Whatever you say.(随便你。)

81. It'll come to me.(我会想起来的。)

82. You name[具体地(说出来)] it!(你说出来。)

83. Time will tell.(时间会证明的。)

84. I will play it by ear[见机行事;临时现做].(我会见机行事的;到时候再说。)

85. You should take advantage of[利用] it.(你应该好好利用这个机会。)

86. Let's talk over coffee.(我们边喝边谈。)

87. Take it easy.(轻松一点;别紧张;放松放松;再见。)

[这是美国人最喜欢说的话,也可作离别用语。]

88. I'm easy to please[使„高兴;讨„喜欢].(我很容易取悦/相处。)

89. Let's give him a big hand.(让我们热烈鼓掌。)

90. As far as I'm concerned.(就我而言。)

91. I'm all mixed up.(我全搞混了。)

92. Let's get together one of these days.(找一天聚聚。)

93. He's behind the times.(他落伍了/跟不上时代了。)

94. I'm pressed for time.(我时间紧迫。)

95. I'm up to my ears[忙得不可开交;深陷于某事物中] in work.(我忙死了。)

96. You can't do this to me.(你不能这么对我。)

97. Just to be on the safe side. (为了安全起见。)

98. I hope I didn't offend you.(希望没有冒犯你。)

99. It won't take much time.(不会花很长时间的。)

100. It's been a long time.(好久不见了。)

101. It’s nothing.(小事情;不足挂齿。)

102. It’s a long story.(说来话长。)

103. It's about time.(时间差不多了。)

104. It's incredible.(难以置信!)

105. It's hard to say.(难说。)

106. I can't imagine why.(我想不通为什么。)

107. That can't be.(不可能。)

108. That's really something.(真了不起。)

109. Are you sure?(你确信吗?)

110. Are you crazy?(你疯了吗?)

111. Excuse me for a moment.(失陪一会儿。)

112. I mean it. I'm serious. I'm no kidding!(我是认真的。)

113. I'll consider this matter.(我会考虑这件事的。)

114. I'll do something about it.(我会想办法的。)

115. What are you talking about?(你在说些什么?)

116. I'm afraid I can't.(恐怕我不行。)

117. I'm dying[很想] to see you.(我真想见你。)

118. I'm flattered.(过奖了。)

119. I'm not in the mood.(我没心情。)

120. I'm so scared.(我怕极了。)

121. I can't make[赶上] it.(我去不了/我赶不上。)

122. You can never tell.(不知道/谁也没把握。)

123. I won't buy[相信;接受] you story.(我不信你那一套。)

124. It hurts like hell!(疼死啦!)

125. It can't be helped.(无能为力。)

126. Sorry to bother you.(抱歉打扰你。[事前])

Sorry to have bothered you.(抱歉打扰你。[事后])

127. I'm always punctual.(我总是很准时。)

128. You may leave it to me.(交给我来办。)

129. I wish I could.(不行。)[委婉表达法]

130. What's the rush?(什么事那么匆忙?)

131. What's so funny/(有什么好笑的?)

132. I couldn't agree more.(我完全同意。)

133. Stay out of this matter, please.(请别管这事。)

134. Don't just shake you head.(别光摇头,想想办法!)

135. Don't jump to conclusions.(别仓促/过早下结论。)

136. That was a lousy movie.(那电影糟透了!)

137. Have you thought about staying home?(是否考虑在家呆着?)

138. I'll come. I give you my word.(我会来的。我向你保证。)

139. I swear I'll never tell anyone.(我发誓不告诉任何人。)

140. I'll make it up to you.(我会赔偿的。)

141. I'm very / really / terribly / awfully / extremely sorry.(十分抱歉!)

142. Forgive me for breaking my promise.(原谅我食言。)

143. Let's forgive and forget.(让我们摈弃前嫌。)

144. I've heard so much about you!(久仰大名!)

145. Don't underestimate me.(别小看我。)

146. She gives me a headache.(她让我头疼。)

147. It's very annoying.(真烦人。)

148. He often fails to keep his word.(他常常不遵守诺言。)

149. You made me feel ashamed of myself.(你让我感到羞愧。)

150. I hope it turns out all right.(我希望结果很好。)

151. I can't handle this alone.(我无法单独处理这事。)

152. How long will it take to have this radio fixed?(修理这收音机要多久?)

153. Come to me if you're in any difficulty.(有困难来找我。)

154. Who do you think you are?(你以为你是谁?)

155. You're wasting you breath.(你在白费口舌。)

156. It doesn't seem like that.(似乎不象是那样。)

157. Don't get on my nerves!(不要搅得我心烦。)

158. Everything will be fine.(一切都会很好。)

159. I'll be ready in a few minutes.(再过几分钟就好了。)

160. I wonder what happened to him.(我不知道他出什么事了。)

161. You are just trying to save face.(你只是想挽回面子。)

162. His argument doesn't hold water.(他的论点站不住脚。)

163. Your face tells it all.(你的表情透露了一切。)

164. The days are getting longer.(白天越来越长了。)

165. You've got to do something.(你一定要想办法。)

166. I hope this will teach you a lesson.(希望这会给你一个教训。)

167. I feel younger than ever.(我觉得比以前年轻。)

168. It's a hard job, but I hope he can make it.

(这不是件容易的差事,但我希望他能做到。)

169. Don't look wise.(别自作聪明。)

170. I'm afraid all my efforts were in vain.(我担心我的努力全白费了。)

171. What happened to you memory?(你的记性是怎么搞的?)

172. You're going too far!(你太过分了!)

173. Don't bury your head in the sand.(不要逃避现实。)

174. I have no other choice.(我别无选择。)

175. I don't have the nerve to do it.(我没胆/勇气去做。)

176. It's a matter of life and death.(事关生死。)

177. Nothing works.(什么都不对劲儿。)

178. Money will come and go.(钱乃身外之物。)

179. He's been behind bars for almost 30 years.(他坐了将近30年牢。)

180. If I had known that, I could have helped you.

(假如我早知道,我就能帮你了。)[最实用的虚拟语气]

181. I couldn't care less.(我不在乎。)

182. You have my word.(我保证。)

183. He hit the ceiling at the news.(他听到那消息暴跳如雷/大发雷霆。)

184. I don't mind staying up late.(我不在乎熬夜。)

185. You're too outspoken.(你太直率了。)

186. I can't afford it.(我承担/买不起。)

187. I think it's a reasonable price.(我觉得这是个合理的价钱。)

188. I'd like to try on these hats.(我想试试这些帽子。)

189. He puts me to shame.(他使我蒙羞。)

190. Every dog has his day.(凡人皆有得意时。)

191. Don't give me any excuses.(不要给我任何理由。)

192. Are you out of you mind?(你疯了吗?)

193. He's been everywhere.(他到处都去过了。)

194. What's bothering you?(什么在困扰你?)

195. Who is to blame?(该怪谁?)

196. There're a lot of rumors going around.(很多流言流传着。)

197. I don't feel up to that.(我觉得不能胜任那工作。)

198. I'm mad at myself.(我生自己的气。)

199. It's raining cats and dogs.(下着倾盆大雨。)

200. The sky is getting very cloudy.(天空的云越来越多了。)

201. You won't get away with this.(你逃不掉惩罚的。)

202. I'm tired of going to school day after day.(我厌倦每天上学。)

203. Who am I supposed to see?(我应该去见谁?)

204. His idea is childish.(他的想法很幼稚。)

205. I need small change.(我需要零钱。)

206. Don't try to brainwash me.(别想给我洗脑。)

207. I don't seem to have any luck today.(我今天运气不好。)

208. That reminds me.(那提醒了我。)

209. What the hell are you doing?(你到底在做什么?)

210. I can't seem to get to sleep.(我好象睡不着。)

211. You look very serious about something.(你似乎有很严重的事。)

212. I hope I'm not in the way.(我希望没有造成妨碍。)

213. What are you so excited about?(什么事让你如此兴奋?)

214. Tell me about you trouble.(把你的烦恼告诉我。)

215. I feel much better now.(我感觉好多了。)

216. I hope you will get well soon.(希望你很快会恢复。)

217. She is sick in bed.(她卧病在床。)

218. I have a slight fever.(我轻微发烧。)

219. A fool never learns.(傻瓜永远学不会。)

220. This is the schedule for tomorrow.(这是明天的日程安排。)

221. How late are you open?(你们营业到多晚?)

222. I'm here on business.(我来这里出差。)

223. What's Hong Kong famous for?(香港以什么闻名?)

224. What brings you to Beijing?(什么风把你吹到北京来的?)

225. She looks blue.(她满面忧伤。)

226. I just don't know what to say.(我就是不知道说什么。)

227. Let's have fun tonight.(今晚让我们乐一乐。)

228. Thank you for coming to see me off.(谢谢你来为我送行。)

本文标签: 不问行李喜欢交谈外国人